Recently, Tory teamed up with Glamour magazine to host a Los Angeles luncheon in celebration of television’s best and brightest, and Tory Daily editors couldn’t help but notice that the table setting was as glorious as the guest list. Influential women — from Tracee Ellis Ross to Busy Philipps to Issa Rae — gathered for an intimate afternoon seated at long tables covered in custom Happy Times linens and Tory’s Dodie Thayer Lettuce Ware plates. Renowned Los Angeles florist Joseph Free helped to transform the dining display into a traditional English garden using ferns, many of which found new homes with the guests at the end of the day.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.6.19 Curb Your Sweet Tooth with Soursop Sorbet
- Entertaining 12.22.18 A White Christmas Margarita Punch…with Punch
- Entertaining 12.21.18 Gingerbread Cake with a Kick
- Entertaining 12.19.18 Tory’s Christmas Tree, Now and Then
- Entertaining 12.19.18 To Read: Daniel Cappello’s Dinner Diaries