The best part, though, is Zero George’s cooking school, led by the restaurant’s Executive Chef, Vinson Petrillo, with guest appearances from local and celebrity chefs. Held in the 1804 Kitchen Carriage House, the intimate class demonstrates the making of a multi-course meal and wine pairings for the ultimate culinary (and Charleston) experience.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.13.19 Suitcase Magazine Founder Serena Guen’s Top Travel Destinations for 2019
- Travel 1.8.19 Tennis Courts Around the World
- Travel 1.4.19 A Portuguese Hotel Packed with History and Glamour
- Travel 11.24.18 To Visit: Saint James Paris
- Travel 11.19.18 Entrepreneur Issue: Hallstein Water’s Phillip Muhr