The best part, though, is Zero George’s cooking school, led by the restaurant’s Executive Chef, Vinson Petrillo, with guest appearances from local and celebrity chefs. Held in the 1804 Kitchen Carriage House, the intimate class demonstrates the making of a multi-course meal and wine pairings for the ultimate culinary (and Charleston) experience.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 10.26.18 To Visit: Zero George Hotel
- Travel 10.3.18 Jeanne Damas On: Life in the City of Light
- Travel 9.17.18 Happy Times: Actress Nazha on Travel Tips & NYC
- Travel 8.28.18 Happy Times: Fashion Exec Brooke Cundiff’s Postcard from Majorca
- Culture 7.26.18 Book Issue: To Visit, The Ernest Hemingway Home in Key West