All this talk of who will take home the Best Actress Oscar got us thinking about Diane Keaton, who’s funny-meets-chic turn as Annie Hall won her the title 35 years ago. Her memoirs, Then Again, cover her quirky sense of style, famous roster of ex-boyfriends (Woody Allen, Warren Beatty…) and honest take on her rise to stardom are only a few of the reasons why we love her.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Taurus Mon, Apr 27, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Architect Marie-Louise Sciò’s Guide to the Art & Design Scene Fri, Apr 17, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Lettuce Ware Art Installation at Tory Burch Thu, Apr 16, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Meet Artist Bethan Laura Wood Thu, Apr 16, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Curator Caroline Corbetta on Salone del Mobile Tue, Apr 14, 2015