All this talk of who will take home the Best Actress Oscar got us thinking about Diane Keaton, who’s funny-meets-chic turn as Annie Hall won her the title 35 years ago. Her memoirs, Then Again, cover her quirky sense of style, famous roster of ex-boyfriends (Woody Allen, Warren Beatty…) and honest take on her rise to stardom are only a few of the reasons why we love her.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Gagosian Gallery’s Christine Erpf Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Tory On: Mentorship Tue, Aug 19, 2014
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Virgo Sat, Aug 16, 2014