All this talk of who will take home the Best Actress Oscar got us thinking about Diane Keaton, who’s funny-meets-chic turn as Annie Hall won her the title 35 years ago. Her memoirs, Then Again, cover her quirky sense of style, famous roster of ex-boyfriends (Woody Allen, Warren Beatty…) and honest take on her rise to stardom are only a few of the reasons why we love her.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Spotlight On: Photographer Shana Novak & The Heirloomist Sat, Oct 15, 2016
- Culture To Read: Michelle Nussbaumer’s Wanderlust Sat, Oct 15, 2016
- Culture Tory Daily’s HOT! List: Fall 2016 Tue, Oct 11, 2016
- Culture To Read: Slim Aarons’ Women Sat, Oct 8, 2016
- Culture Spotlight On: Gagosian Gallery’s Sarah Hoover Mon, Oct 3, 2016