All this talk of who will take home the Best Actress Oscar got us thinking about Diane Keaton, who’s funny-meets-chic turn as Annie Hall won her the title 35 years ago. Her memoirs, Then Again, cover her quirky sense of style, famous roster of ex-boyfriends (Woody Allen, Warren Beatty…) and honest take on her rise to stardom are only a few of the reasons why we love her.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Shooting For Stardust at Taschen Gallery Thu, Oct 8, 2015
- Culture To Do: The Fabric of India at the Victoria & Albert Museum Tue, Oct 6, 2015
- Culture To Read: Eric Morse’s What Is Punk? Sun, Oct 4, 2015
- Culture Author Gayle Tzemach Lemmon On: Resilience, TED Talks & Living in the “And” Sun, Oct 4, 2015
- Culture To Watch: Meet the Patels Fri, Oct 2, 2015