All this talk of who will take home the Best Actress Oscar got us thinking about Diane Keaton, who’s funny-meets-chic turn as Annie Hall won her the title 35 years ago. Her memoirs, Then Again, cover her quirky sense of style, famous roster of ex-boyfriends (Woody Allen, Warren Beatty…) and honest take on her rise to stardom are only a few of the reasons why we love her.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Model Liu Wen On: Lunar New Year Traditions Sun, Feb 7, 2016
- Culture Meet the Artist: Ryan Sarah Murphy Thu, Feb 4, 2016
- Culture To Do: Robert Dallet at the Bruce Museum Tue, Feb 2, 2016
- Culture Tory Daily’s HOT! List: February 2016 Mon, Feb 1, 2016
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Aquarius Mon, Feb 1, 2016