Jean-Luc Godard or Woody Allen? Macaron or cupcake? The City of Light and Big Apple go tit for tat in Vahram Muratyan’s Paris Versus New York. Below, a take on both from the author. Stop by his book signing and exhibition at The Standard Shop on Februray 2nd from 6-8pm. See the feature…
In a word, New York is…fierce.
In a word, Paris is…sharp.
If I had to choose between the two…really I can’t.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.12.18 To Visit: Miró Exhibit, Grand Palais
- Culture 12.6.18 To Read: The Wes Anderson Collection
- Culture 11.26.18 To Visit: Andy Warhol at The Whitney Museum of American Art
- Culture 11.12.18 Spotlight On: Illustrator Maddie Edgar
- Culture 11.7.18 Spotlight On: Grand Central Terminal’s Celestial Ceiling