Jean-Luc Godard or Woody Allen? Macaron or cupcake? The City of Light and Big Apple go tit for tat in Vahram Muratyan’s Paris Versus New York. Below, a take on both from the author. Stop by his book signing and exhibition at The Standard Shop on Februray 2nd from 6-8pm. See the feature…
In a word, New York is…fierce.
In a word, Paris is…sharp.
If I had to choose between the two…really I can’t.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.15.18 #EmbraceAmbition: FounderMade’s Meghan Asha on Top Entrepreneur Tips
- Culture 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Introducing New York’s City of Women
- Culture 3.13.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Meg Wolitzer’s The Female Persuasion
- Culture 3.12.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Model Varsha Thapa on Giving Back & Positive Thinking
- Culture 3.9.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Elaine Welteroth on Perfection (Just Say No)