Jean-Luc Godard or Woody Allen? Macaron or cupcake? The City of Light and Big Apple go tit for tat in Vahram Muratyan’s Paris Versus New York. Below, a take on both from the author. Stop by his book signing and exhibition at The Standard Shop on Februray 2nd from 6-8pm. See the feature…
In a word, New York is…fierce.
In a word, Paris is…sharp.
If I had to choose between the two…really I can’t.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Matisse & the Book Arts at The Morgan Tue, Nov 24, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Sagittarius Mon, Nov 23, 2015
- Culture To Read: Brigid Berlin Polaroids Sun, Nov 22, 2015
- Culture Author Juman Malouf On: The Trilogy of Two Sat, Nov 21, 2015
- Culture To Do: Paige Powell at the Portland Art Museum Sat, Nov 21, 2015