Jean-Luc Godard or Woody Allen? Macaron or cupcake? The City of Light and Big Apple go tit for tat in Vahram Muratyan’s Paris Versus New York. Below, a take on both from the author. Stop by his book signing and exhibition at The Standard Shop on Februray 2nd from 6-8pm. See the feature…
In a word, New York is…fierce.
In a word, Paris is…sharp.
If I had to choose between the two…really I can’t.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 7.6.17 To Do: Kitty Chou at Hong Kong’s Ben Brown Fine Arts
- Culture 7.2.17 To Do: Ed Ruscha’s Nine Swimming Pools & A Broken Glass at L.A.’s Kopeikin Gallery
- Culture 6.26.17 Exhibits We Love: Magnum Photos’ 70th Anniversary
- Culture 6.24.17 Beach Bohemia: Best Summer Beach Reads
- Culture 6.23.17 Meet the Artist: Jocelyn Hobbie