DVRs are set for tonight’s 100th episode of Gossip Girl, the little show that conquered an entire zip code and age group and kick-started an accessory trend or two. We caught up with Stephanie Savage, the show’s co-creator, writer and executive producer, to talk spoilers and Gossip Girl’s 9th character — New York City. See the feature… See the show at 8 pm ET o the CW.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 5.20.17 London Issue: To Do, David Hockney at Tate Britain
- Culture 5.12.17 Mother’s Day: Wunderhaus’ Shirley Erskine-Schreyer on Parenting & Family Surprises
- Culture 5.12.17 Mother’s Day: To Do, Celebrate Moms
- Culture 5.12.17 Mother’s Day: To Read, Sophie Calle’s Rachel Monique
- Culture 5.11.17 Mother’s Day: Tastemakers on Mom’s Best Advice