DVRs are set for tonight’s 100th episode of Gossip Girl, the little show that conquered an entire zip code and age group and kick-started an accessory trend or two. We caught up with Stephanie Savage, the show’s co-creator, writer and executive producer, to talk spoilers and Gossip Girl’s 9th character — New York City. See the feature… See the show at 8 pm ET o the CW.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Milan Issue: Architect Marie-Louise Sciò’s Guide to the Art & Design Scene Fri, Apr 17, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Lettuce Ware Art Installation at Tory Burch Thu, Apr 16, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Meet Artist Bethan Laura Wood Thu, Apr 16, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Curator Caroline Corbetta on Salone del Mobile Tue, Apr 14, 2015
- Culture To Do: Spirit of Water at The Antique & Artisan Gallery Wed, Apr 8, 2015