DVRs are set for tonight’s 100th episode of Gossip Girl, the little show that conquered an entire zip code and age group and kick-started an accessory trend or two. We caught up with Stephanie Savage, the show’s co-creator, writer and executive producer, to talk spoilers and Gossip Girl’s 9th character — New York City. See the feature… See the show at 8 pm ET o the CW.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Shooting For Stardust at Taschen Gallery Thu, Oct 8, 2015
- Culture To Do: The Fabric of India at the Victoria & Albert Museum Tue, Oct 6, 2015
- Culture To Read: Eric Morse’s What Is Punk? Sun, Oct 4, 2015
- Culture Author Gayle Tzemach Lemmon On: Resilience, TED Talks & Living in the “And” Sun, Oct 4, 2015
- Culture To Watch: Meet the Patels Fri, Oct 2, 2015