Fans of Haruki Murakami had to wait two years before his much anticipated 1Q84 was translated from Japanese. The intricate story — about alternate realities with two moons, levitating clocks and magical Little People — was worth the wait. Read for yourself….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Word of Mouth: TBF & Women Rule Sat, Dec 7, 2013
- Culture Tastemakers: The de Purys on Art Basel & Gifts for the Art Lover Fri, Dec 6, 2013
- Culture Quote of the Day: Nelson Mandela Fri, Dec 6, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Jane & Serge. A Family Album Thu, Dec 5, 2013
- Culture Word of Mouth: A Generation Born Free Mon, Nov 25, 2013