Fans of Haruki Murakami had to wait two years before his much anticipated 1Q84 was translated from Japanese. The intricate story — about alternate realities with two moons, levitating clocks and magical Little People — was worth the wait. Read for yourself….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.14.17 Holiday Issue: We ♥ Holiday Movies
- Culture 12.13.17 What’s Your Sign? Capricorn
- Culture 12.11.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Minnie Muse’s Colby Mugrabi
- Culture 12.10.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Rose Wylie at Serpentine Galleries
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet the Furniture Designer, Cam Crockford