The American Southwest’s wildflowers provide a bright counterpoint to its earthy, sun-faded landscape. For resort, we channeled this colorful contrast, painting our vibrant Wildflower print against dusky pink, soft white or blue. It’s the kind of print anyone can wear, whether just a hint of all over.
More to explore in Style
- Style Day in the Life: Marie Claire’s Jessica Minkoff Wed, Jul 30, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Fitbit Flex Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Style Just One Thing: The Printed Scarf Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Beauty Rachel Antonoff On: Scents & Silliness Fri, Jul 11, 2014
- Style Double Take: Pamela Skaist-Levy & Gela Nash-Taylor Sat, Jul 5, 2014