The American Southwest’s wildflowers provide a bright counterpoint to its earthy, sun-faded landscape. For resort, we channeled this colorful contrast, painting our vibrant Wildflower print against dusky pink, soft white or blue. It’s the kind of print anyone can wear, whether just a hint of all over.
More to explore in Style
- Style In Memoriam: Oscar de la Renta Tue, Oct 21, 2014
- Style Gogoluxe’s Ramya Giangola On: Mixing Prints Sun, Oct 12, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on 9to5Chic’s Anh Sundstrom Mon, Oct 6, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Models Talk Time Sun, Oct 5, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on Editor Kate Betts Thu, Oct 2, 2014