The American Southwest’s wildflowers provide a bright counterpoint to its earthy, sun-faded landscape. For resort, we channeled this colorful contrast, painting our vibrant Wildflower print against dusky pink, soft white or blue. It’s the kind of print anyone can wear, whether just a hint of all over.
More to explore in Style
- Style China Issue: Vogue China Dinner Fri, Oct 21, 2016
- Style China Issue: Tory’s Shanghai Party, The People Wed, Oct 19, 2016
- Style China Issue: Tory’s Shanghai Party, The Scene Wed, Oct 19, 2016
- Style Meet the Blogger: Karen Wazen Sun, Oct 16, 2016
- Style Editors’ Style Tips: Boots, Three Ways Thu, Oct 13, 2016