The American Southwest’s wildflowers provide a bright counterpoint to its earthy, sun-faded landscape. For resort, we channeled this colorful contrast, painting our vibrant Wildflower print against dusky pink, soft white or blue. It’s the kind of print anyone can wear, whether just a hint of all over.
More to explore in Style
- Style Street Style: Gala Gonzalez’s Orange Crush Sat, May 28, 2016
- Style Most Wanted: Memorial Day Getaway Fri, May 27, 2016
- Style As Seen In Vogue Japan: Tory’s Sierra Caftan Thu, May 26, 2016
- Style Tory On: Summer 2016 Tue, May 24, 2016
- Style Meet the Entrepreneurs: La Ligne’s Valerie Boster, Meredith Melling & Molly Howard Sat, May 14, 2016