Anyone in the design field is more than a little obsessed with Pantone, which organizes and cleverly names every color possible. Every year, the company appoints a Color of the Year, based off trends in fashion, art, film and travel. For 2012, it’s Tangerine Tango, a cheerful, prominent hue in our resort palette. Clearly, it takes Tory to Tangerine Tango….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Tastemakers: The de Purys on Art Basel & Gifts for the Art Lover Fri, Dec 6, 2013
- Culture Quote of the Day: Nelson Mandela Fri, Dec 6, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Jane & Serge. A Family Album Thu, Dec 5, 2013
- Culture Word of Mouth: A Generation Born Free Mon, Nov 25, 2013
- Culture Meet the Artist: Hanuk Mon, Nov 25, 2013