Anyone in the design field is more than a little obsessed with Pantone, which organizes and cleverly names every color possible. Every year, the company appoints a Color of the Year, based off trends in fashion, art, film and travel. For 2012, it’s Tangerine Tango, a cheerful, prominent hue in our resort palette. Clearly, it takes Tory to Tangerine Tango….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To See: Alexander Calder at Christie’s & Tory Burch Madison Mon, Apr 21, 2014
- Culture Jill Brooke On: The Need to Say No Mon, Apr 21, 2014
- Culture In Memoriam: Gabriel García Márquez Thu, Apr 17, 2014
- Culture Katty Kay On: The Confidence Code Thu, Apr 17, 2014
- Culture To Do: Tribeca Film Festival Tue, Apr 15, 2014