Now, New Yorkers are getting a taste of la vie parisienne courtesy of macaron mecca (and French institution) Ladurée, which is launching its own summer market dubbed — what else? — Ladurée Marché. The monthly event debuts on Tuesday, June 5th, from 9 AM to 11:30 AM, in the garden space at the bakery’s Soho outpost. For the opening, Ladurée is partnering with French skincare company Darphin — so expect to indulge in a botanical beauty experience. Rounding out the roster that day: sweet treats from Ladurée, flowers by Agnes de Villarson, cheeses from Sprout Creek Farm and artist Anne Keenan Higgins, who will be on hand sketching portraits of guests.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.12.18 To Visit: Miró Exhibit, Grand Palais
- Culture 12.6.18 To Read: The Wes Anderson Collection
- Culture 11.26.18 To Visit: Andy Warhol at The Whitney Museum of American Art
- Culture 11.12.18 Spotlight On: Illustrator Maddie Edgar
- Culture 11.7.18 Spotlight On: Grand Central Terminal’s Celestial Ceiling