We’re not just recommending Pink Mamma, in Paris’ Pigalle dsitrict, for a Mother’s Day visit because of the name. That alone would be too much of a gimmick. Rather, the four-story Italian restaurant makes our list because it is an enchanting gem in a city full of first-rate eateries. You can’t miss it — the exterior is covered in pretty pink tiles and lush greenery while each floor inside is beautifully designed with its own identity. Our favorite is the glass-encased rooftop garden, which offers gorgeous views of Paris. Night owls, however, will likely pick the basement as their favorite — it houses a speakeasy-style bar with a hidden entrance within the restaurant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.3.18 Holiday Issue: Interior Designer Charlotte Barnes’s Table
- Entertaining 11.23.18 Entertaining Issue: The Art of Food
- Entertaining 11.21.18 Entertaining Issue: Tory’s Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.20.18 Entertaining Issue: Tory On Thanksgiving
- Entertaining 11.16.18 To Visit: King Restaurant