We’re not just recommending Pink Mamma, in Paris’ Pigalle dsitrict, for a Mother’s Day visit because of the name. That alone would be too much of a gimmick. Rather, the four-story Italian restaurant makes our list because it is an enchanting gem in a city full of first-rate eateries. You can’t miss it — the exterior is covered in pretty pink tiles and lush greenery while each floor inside is beautifully designed with its own identity. Our favorite is the glass-encased rooftop garden, which offers gorgeous views of Paris. Night owls, however, will likely pick the basement as their favorite — it houses a speakeasy-style bar with a hidden entrance within the restaurant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Dynamic Duo Behind Dumpling Joint Mimi Cheng’s
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Social Network at the AllBright Club in London
- Entertaining 2.9.19 Something to Sip on, Robinsway Fizz
- Entertaining 1.30.19 Just One Thing: Jugs as Vases
- Entertaining 1.6.19 Curb Your Sweet Tooth with Soursop Sorbet