We’re not just recommending Pink Mamma, in Paris’ Pigalle dsitrict, for a Mother’s Day visit because of the name. That alone would be too much of a gimmick. Rather, the four-story Italian restaurant makes our list because it is an enchanting gem in a city full of first-rate eateries. You can’t miss it — the exterior is covered in pretty pink tiles and lush greenery while each floor inside is beautifully designed with its own identity. Our favorite is the glass-encased rooftop garden, which offers gorgeous views of Paris. Night owls, however, will likely pick the basement as their favorite — it houses a speakeasy-style bar with a hidden entrance within the restaurant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.15.18 Ice Cream Spotlight On: Malai
- Entertaining 7.10.18 Ice Cream Spotlight On: Milkmade
- Entertaining 6.28.18 Ice Cream Spotlight On: Taiyaki NYC
- Entertaining 6.28.18 Interior Designer Amy Berry On: Top 5 Table-Setting Tips
- Entertaining 6.20.18 To Read: The Photographer in the Garden