Named after the French word for “bird,” Tory’s Oiseau salad plate features scalloped, lace-like edges and a hand-painted design, and exudes both a handcrafted charm and everyday elegance — making it a great addition within any place setting. Get creative and mix it up with other tableware styles, like the Chinese porcelain pieces above. Pro tip: Keep to a similar color palette.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Dynamic Duo Behind Dumpling Joint Mimi Cheng’s
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Social Network at the AllBright Club in London
- Entertaining 2.9.19 Something to Sip on, Robinsway Fizz
- Entertaining 1.30.19 Just One Thing: Jugs as Vases
- Entertaining 1.6.19 Curb Your Sweet Tooth with Soursop Sorbet