Named after the French word for “bird,” Tory’s Oiseau salad plate features scalloped, lace-like edges and a hand-painted design, and exudes both a handcrafted charm and everyday elegance — making it a great addition within any place setting. Get creative and mix it up with other tableware styles, like the Chinese porcelain pieces above. Pro tip: Keep to a similar color palette.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.3.18 Holiday Issue: Interior Designer Charlotte Barnes’s Table
- Entertaining 11.23.18 Entertaining Issue: The Art of Food
- Entertaining 11.21.18 Entertaining Issue: Tory’s Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.20.18 Entertaining Issue: Tory On Thanksgiving
- Entertaining 11.16.18 To Visit: King Restaurant