Named after the French word for “bird,” Tory’s Oiseau salad plate features scalloped, lace-like edges and a hand-painted design, and exudes both a handcrafted charm and everyday elegance — making it a great addition within any place setting. Get creative and mix it up with other tableware styles, like the Chinese porcelain pieces above. Pro tip: Keep to a similar color palette.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 5.10.18 Mother’s Day: Recipes from The Missoni Family Cookbook
- Entertaining 5.9.18 Mother’s Day: Inside the Private Gardens of the Design World
- Entertaining 5.9.18 Mother’s Day: Most Wanted, Oiseau Tableware
- Entertaining 5.6.18 Mother’s Day: To Visit, Paris’ Pink Mamma
- Entertaining 5.5.18 Mother’s Day: Editors’ Decor Tip