We brought back a beloved classic from the Tory Burch archives and spun the style into myriad ways: Totes, cross-bodies, clutches, belt bags, espadrilles, wedges, striped sandals, animal-print sandals, embroidered sandals, jelly sandals….
P.S. If you’re in New York, swing by the corner of Grand and West Broadway and look up — you’ll see a hand-painted rendition of the above image, featuring the Miller square-toe and phone cross-body styled with the Harlie dress, by the artists at Colossal Media. For a behind-the-scenes look at how the mural was made, click here
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.17.18 Designer Jonathan Anderson On: My Favorite Childhood Memory
- Style 5.15.18 Tory On: Summer 2018
- Style 5.14.18 Spotlight On: EyeJust’s Gigi Mortimer & A Wellness Approach to Tech
- Style 5.14.18 Spotlight On: The Gentlewoman x Tory Burch Dinner
- Style 5.10.18 Mother’s Day: Designer Babi Ahluwalia & Her Daughters, Rhea & Tara