Can the color of your walls or the curve of your couch affect your psyche? Can the shape and style of your rooms be curative? In The Architecture of Happiness, Alain de Botton argues yes.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Book of the Week: California Surfing & Climbing in the Fifties Fri, Mar 14, 2014
- Culture Dr. Sam On: The Psychology of Time Management Sun, Mar 9, 2014
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture To Do: Alex Katz at Thaddaeus Ropac Sun, Mar 2, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014