There is something delightfully voyeuristic about the to-do lists of public figures. That’s why this list of chores by John Lennon is so compelling (and perhaps also why it’s selling for $3000). From the books he wants to read to humdrum tasks like waiting for the cable guy, it’s an intimate look at an icon’s day in the life.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Holiday Issue: Greetings from Tory Daily Tue, Dec 23, 2014
- Culture Holiday Issue: Artist Mary Nelson Sinclair on Color, More Color & Best Gifts Sat, Dec 20, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Jewelry Designer Sevan Biçakçi Mon, Dec 15, 2014
- Culture To Do: Beatriz Milhazes at Pérez Art Museum Miami Sun, Dec 7, 2014
- Culture Art Advisor Maria Brito On: Lifestyling the Home Sat, Dec 6, 2014