There is something delightfully voyeuristic about the to-do lists of public figures. That’s why this list of chores by John Lennon is so compelling (and perhaps also why it’s selling for $3000). From the books he wants to read to humdrum tasks like waiting for the cable guy, it’s an intimate look at an icon’s day in the life.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Book Issue: Actor & Comedian Aziz Ansari on Texts & Love Mon, Jun 29, 2015
- Culture Book Issue: Painter Natasha Law on Books to Inspire a Young Artist Sun, Jun 28, 2015
- Culture Book Issue: Meet the New Authors on the Scene Sat, Jun 27, 2015
- Culture Book Issue: Designer Reed Krakoff on the Art of the Book Fri, Jun 26, 2015
- Culture Book Issue: The New Must-Read Art Books Thu, Jun 25, 2015