There is something delightfully voyeuristic about the to-do lists of public figures. That’s why this list of chores by John Lennon is so compelling (and perhaps also why it’s selling for $3000). From the books he wants to read to humdrum tasks like waiting for the cable guy, it’s an intimate look at an icon’s day in the life.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Peter Lindbergh at Gagosian Gallery Sun, Sep 14, 2014
- Culture Book of the Week: Claiborne Swanson Frank’s Young Hollywood Mon, Sep 1, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Gagosian Gallery’s Christine Erpf Wed, Aug 20, 2014