There is something delightfully voyeuristic about the to-do lists of public figures. That’s why this list of chores by John Lennon is so compelling (and perhaps also why it’s selling for $3000). From the books he wants to read to humdrum tasks like waiting for the cable guy, it’s an intimate look at an icon’s day in the life.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Cornwall’s Port Eliot Festival Wed, Jul 29, 2015
- Culture To Do: Lil Buck at Lincoln Center Plaza Sat, Jul 25, 2015
- Culture To Do: Alex Israel at Paris’ Almine Rech Fri, Jul 24, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Leo Thu, Jul 23, 2015
- Culture To Do: Contemporary Art Masters at Marian Goodman Wed, Jul 22, 2015