There is something delightfully voyeuristic about the to-do lists of public figures. That’s why this list of chores by John Lennon is so compelling (and perhaps also why it’s selling for $3000). From the books he wants to read to humdrum tasks like waiting for the cable guy, it’s an intimate look at an icon’s day in the life.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Model Liu Wen On: Lunar New Year Traditions Sun, Feb 7, 2016
- Culture Meet the Artist: Ryan Sarah Murphy Thu, Feb 4, 2016
- Culture To Do: Robert Dallet at the Bruce Museum Tue, Feb 2, 2016
- Culture Tory Daily’s HOT! List: February 2016 Mon, Feb 1, 2016
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Aquarius Mon, Feb 1, 2016