1. Cell phones should not be visible at dinner.
2. Napkins belong on the lap, and should be placed there soon after sitting.
3. Don’t season your food, even with salt, until you’ve tried it, as it’s insulting to the chef.
4. Do not use your fingers to put food on a fork.
5. Chew with your mouth closed.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.16.18 What’s Your Sign? Taurus
- Culture 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: To Do, Antonio Lopez at Danziger Gallery
- Culture 3.28.18 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.28.18 Spring 2018: To Read, An Atlas of Rare & Familiar Colour
- Culture 3.22.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Jazmin Grace Grimaldi & Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles