Be transported to a contemporary post-Castro Cuba with Michael Dweck’s Habana Libre. For the very first time, black and white photographs of beautiful models and personal interviews with sophisticated filmmakers and musicians reveal an edgier, sexy side to the country. The book exhibits what Cuban society is really like today. And it’s not just salsa dancing and cigars….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.13.17 What’s Your Sign? Capricorn
- Culture 12.10.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Rose Wylie at Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet the Furniture Designer, Cam Crockford
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Deborah Roberts at Fort Gansevoort
- Culture 12.7.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Faena District