Be transported to a contemporary post-Castro Cuba with Michael Dweck’s Habana Libre. For the very first time, black and white photographs of beautiful models and personal interviews with sophisticated filmmakers and musicians reveal an edgier, sexy side to the country. The book exhibits what Cuban society is really like today. And it’s not just salsa dancing and cigars….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.15.18 #EmbraceAmbition: FounderMade’s Meghan Asha on Top Entrepreneur Tips
- Culture 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Introducing New York’s City of Women
- Culture 3.13.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Meg Wolitzer’s The Female Persuasion
- Culture 3.12.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Model Varsha Thapa on Giving Back & Positive Thinking
- Culture 3.9.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Elaine Welteroth on Perfection (Just Say No)