Be transported to a contemporary post-Castro Cuba with Michael Dweck’s Habana Libre. For the very first time, black and white photographs of beautiful models and personal interviews with sophisticated filmmakers and musicians reveal an edgier, sexy side to the country. The book exhibits what Cuban society is really like today. And it’s not just salsa dancing and cigars….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Meet the Artist: Donald Robertson Wed, Dec 11, 2013
- Culture Word of Mouth: TBF & Women Rule Sat, Dec 7, 2013
- Culture Tastemakers: The de Purys on Art Basel & Gifts for the Art Lover Fri, Dec 6, 2013
- Culture Quote of the Day: Nelson Mandela Fri, Dec 6, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Jane & Serge. A Family Album Thu, Dec 5, 2013