Meet Sophie, the inquisitive young heroine of The Super Adventures of Sophie and The City. In her seersucker Ralph Lauren dress and Reva flats, she traipses through her father’s NYC office — a stylish and lovingly veiled peek inside Conde Nast’s 4 Times Square, where author Kelly Florio Kasouf’s own father Steve Florio was a publishing legend. Colorful illustrations bring the fashion world’s behind-the-scenes to life, from bumping into editors in the elevator to designer-spotting during Fashion Week.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.26.17 To Do: Raymond Pettibon at the New Museum
- Culture 3.11.17 Embrace Ambition: Entrepreneur Spotlight on Juliette Longuet
- Culture 3.11.17 Embrace Ambition: The Tomorrows’ Ally Lewis & Louise Denny
- Culture 3.8.17 Embrace Ambition: Advice from Tastemakers
- Culture 3.7.17 Embrace Ambition: The Video