Meet Sophie, the inquisitive young heroine of The Super Adventures of Sophie and The City. In her seersucker Ralph Lauren dress and Reva flats, she traipses through her father’s NYC office — a stylish and lovingly veiled peek inside Conde Nast’s 4 Times Square, where author Kelly Florio Kasouf’s own father Steve Florio was a publishing legend. Colorful illustrations bring the fashion world’s behind-the-scenes to life, from bumping into editors in the elevator to designer-spotting during Fashion Week.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.14.17 Holiday Issue: We ♥ Holiday Movies
- Culture 12.13.17 What’s Your Sign? Capricorn
- Culture 12.11.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Minnie Muse’s Colby Mugrabi
- Culture 12.10.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Rose Wylie at Serpentine Galleries
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet the Furniture Designer, Cam Crockford