You’ll stay up all night reading Jeffrey Eugenides’ The Marriage Plot: A Novel, a love story set at Brown University in the 80s, Paris, Calcutta, Athens and the NYC subway. When you’re finished, pick up Eugenides’ Pulitzer-winning Middlesex and The Virgin Suicides.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Book of the Week: California Surfing & Climbing in the Fifties Fri, Mar 14, 2014
- Culture Dr. Sam On: The Psychology of Time Management Sun, Mar 9, 2014
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture To Do: Alex Katz at Thaddaeus Ropac Sun, Mar 2, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014