You’ll stay up all night reading Jeffrey Eugenides’ The Marriage Plot: A Novel, a love story set at Brown University in the 80s, Paris, Calcutta, Athens and the NYC subway. When you’re finished, pick up Eugenides’ Pulitzer-winning Middlesex and The Virgin Suicides.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Garry Winogrand at The Met Mon, Jul 7, 2014
- Culture Meet the Artist: Gray Malin Wed, Jul 2, 2014
- Culture Book Tastemaker: Rodrigo Corral’s Design Talk Tue, Jul 1, 2014
- Culture Book of the Week: 40 Greatest Parties in Fiction Tue, Jul 1, 2014
- Culture Book Tastemaker: Jesmyn Ward’s Writerly Advice Mon, Jun 30, 2014