You’ll stay up all night reading Jeffrey Eugenides’ The Marriage Plot: A Novel, a love story set at Brown University in the 80s, Paris, Calcutta, Athens and the NYC subway. When you’re finished, pick up Eugenides’ Pulitzer-winning Middlesex and The Virgin Suicides.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.13.17 What’s Your Sign? Capricorn
- Culture 12.10.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Rose Wylie at Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet the Furniture Designer, Cam Crockford
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Deborah Roberts at Fort Gansevoort
- Culture 12.7.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Faena District