Muriel Brandolini — the interior design world’s Queen of Color — is auctioning pieces from her personal collection tomorrow. Expect a mix of 19th and 20th Century art and furniture from legends like Yves Klein and Ron Arad. Brandolini also designed several rooms, all for sale, for the event. Can’t make it? Pick up The World of Muriel Brandolini.
Photo of Muriel Brandolini: © Patrick McMullan.com.
More to explore in Style
- Style Looking Good: Thailand’s Meow Praowphan Tue, Dec 10, 2013
- Style Emily Satloff On: Gifts & Tips for the Jewelry Lover Tue, Dec 10, 2013
- Style Zani Gugelmann On: Tuxedo Pants, Two Ways Mon, Dec 9, 2013
- Style Editors’ Wish List: Top 10 Gifts Thu, Dec 5, 2013
- Style Camila Alves On: Brazil’s Holiday Traditions Thu, Dec 5, 2013