Danny Meyer’s Eleven Madison Park was just bumped from one Michelin star to three (like winning an Oscar for Best Film, Director and Actor at the same time). With its cathedral-height ceilings and near-perfect food, it has long been a New York City culinary gem. For those who want to learn how to create salads so meticulously crafted you need tweezers — we kind of do — Chef Daniel Humm’s beautiful Eleven Madison Park: The Cookbook is coming out November 11.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Word of Mouth: TBF & Women Rule Sat, Dec 7, 2013
- Culture Tastemakers: The de Purys on Art Basel & Gifts for the Art Lover Fri, Dec 6, 2013
- Culture Quote of the Day: Nelson Mandela Fri, Dec 6, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Jane & Serge. A Family Album Thu, Dec 5, 2013
- Culture Word of Mouth: A Generation Born Free Mon, Nov 25, 2013