Danny Meyer’s Eleven Madison Park was just bumped from one Michelin star to three (like winning an Oscar for Best Film, Director and Actor at the same time). With its cathedral-height ceilings and near-perfect food, it has long been a New York City culinary gem. For those who want to learn how to create salads so meticulously crafted you need tweezers — we kind of do — Chef Daniel Humm’s beautiful Eleven Madison Park: The Cookbook is coming out November 11.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Dr. Sam On: The Psychology of Time Management Sun, Mar 9, 2014
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture To Do: Alex Katz at Thaddaeus Ropac Sun, Mar 2, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014
- Culture Survival Guide: Tracy Brennan’s Oscar Weekend Fri, Feb 28, 2014