Trendy bars and nightclubs come and go in Paris, but Caviar Kaspia is forever.
The restaurant’s signature Beluga caviar baked potato is the ultimate indulgence for editors and buyers after a month of city-hopping for New York, London, Milan and Paris fashion weeks, ending today.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 4.9.19 Just One Thing: Cherry Blossoms
- Entertaining 4.5.19 Entertaining on Location: An Intimate Dinner Party in Japan
- Entertaining 4.4.19 Cocktails at the Tory Burch Boutique in Ginza
- Entertaining 3.29.19 Cocktails and a Q & A with Chef Floyd Cardoz of Bombay Bread Bar
- Entertaining 3.21.19 The Very Glamorous Life of Veere Grenney