The entire audience at Balenciaga’s spring show had to stand because the front row benches broke in two, and yet today in Paris, the only thing anyone could talk about was Carine Roitfeld’s triumphant return to the fashion publishing flock. (Was she really ever gone?) The former editor of French Vogue announced she will launch her own magazine next September, in English. People are wondering: Will it be called Carine or C? Stay tuned.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Word of Mouth: TBF & Women Rule Sat, Dec 7, 2013
- Culture Tastemakers: The de Purys on Art Basel & Gifts for the Art Lover Fri, Dec 6, 2013
- Culture Quote of the Day: Nelson Mandela Fri, Dec 6, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Jane & Serge. A Family Album Thu, Dec 5, 2013
- Culture Word of Mouth: A Generation Born Free Mon, Nov 25, 2013