The entire audience at Balenciaga’s spring show had to stand because the front row benches broke in two, and yet today in Paris, the only thing anyone could talk about was Carine Roitfeld’s triumphant return to the fashion publishing flock. (Was she really ever gone?) The former editor of French Vogue announced she will launch her own magazine next September, in English. People are wondering: Will it be called Carine or C? Stay tuned.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.16.18 What’s Your Sign? Taurus
- Culture 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: To Do, Antonio Lopez at Danziger Gallery
- Culture 3.28.18 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.28.18 Spring 2018: To Read, An Atlas of Rare & Familiar Colour
- Culture 3.22.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Jazmin Grace Grimaldi & Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles