But that’s not the only culinary draw here. Chef Helene Henderson has imported her Malibu Farm concept and all the good, organic eats that come with it — like soy ginger skirt steak, butternut squash pizza and grilled chocolate cake. All of which, we might add, you’ll be able to enjoy poolside. Meanwhile, the rooms themselves, styled after Japanese beach houses with cerused-wood furnishings and silk-screen cherry blossom wall coverings, are their own stress-melting panacea.
Those looking for a respite from the electric South Beach pulse — or the mania of Miami Art Week, for that matter — need look no future. Here, you’ll find your own luxurious spot of zen.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.17.18 Video: Tory’s Love Letter to Tokyo
- Travel 1.9.18 To Visit: Tokyo’s Yakumo Saryo Restaurant
- Travel 1.7.18 Getaway Issue: Rhode Resort’s Phoebe Vickers & Purna Khatau’s Postcard from Kenya
- Travel 1.6.18 Getaway Issue: Destination Deluxe’s Vivienne Tang’s Guide to Phuket
- Travel 1.5.18 Getaway Issue: The Voyageur’s Pauline Chardin’s Guide to Marrakech