But that’s not the only culinary draw here. Chef Helene Henderson has imported her Malibu Farm concept and all the good, organic eats that come with it — like soy ginger skirt steak, butternut squash pizza and grilled chocolate cake. All of which, we might add, you’ll be able to enjoy poolside. Meanwhile, the rooms themselves, styled after Japanese beach houses with cerused-wood furnishings and silk-screen cherry blossom wall coverings, are their own stress-melting panacea.
Those looking for a respite from the electric South Beach pulse — or the mania of Miami Art Week, for that matter — need look no future. Here, you’ll find your own luxurious spot of zen.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 10.3.18 Jeanne Damas On: Life in the City of Light
- Travel 9.17.18 Happy Times: Actress Nazha on Travel Tips & NYC
- Travel 8.28.18 Happy Times: Fashion Exec Brooke Cundiff’s Postcard from Majorca
- Culture 7.26.18 Book Issue: To Visit, The Ernest Hemingway Home in Key West
- Travel 7.25.18 Book Issue: Publisher Martine Assouline’s Summer Vacation Guide