Former-French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld is one of those fascinating fashion characters, always one step ahead of the stylish zeitgeist. Which is why we just pre-ordered her book Irreverent, full of insight from her perspective as well as images from her most memorable shoots of the last 30 years and portraits of Carine by the likes of Karl Lagerfeld.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Book of the Week: Jane & Serge. A Family Album Thu, Dec 5, 2013
- Culture Word of Mouth: A Generation Born Free Mon, Nov 25, 2013
- Culture Meet the Artist: Hanuk Mon, Nov 25, 2013
- Culture To Do: JAR at the Met Sun, Nov 24, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: David Maupin & Edible Schoolyard Thu, Nov 21, 2013