Former-French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld is one of those fascinating fashion characters, always one step ahead of the stylish zeitgeist. Which is why we just pre-ordered her book Irreverent, full of insight from her perspective as well as images from her most memorable shoots of the last 30 years and portraits of Carine by the likes of Karl Lagerfeld.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.22.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Jazmin Grace Grimaldi & Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles
- Beauty 3.19.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Tenoverten Entrepreneurs Nadine Abramcyk & Adair Ilyinsky
- Culture 3.18.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Bygone Badass Broads
- Culture 3.15.18 #EmbraceAmbition: FounderMade’s Meghan Asha on Top Entrepreneur Tips
- Culture 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Introducing New York’s City of Women