Former-French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld is one of those fascinating fashion characters, always one step ahead of the stylish zeitgeist. Which is why we just pre-ordered her book Irreverent, full of insight from her perspective as well as images from her most memorable shoots of the last 30 years and portraits of Carine by the likes of Karl Lagerfeld.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.14.17 Holiday Issue: We ♥ Holiday Movies
- Culture 12.13.17 What’s Your Sign? Capricorn
- Culture 12.11.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Minnie Muse’s Colby Mugrabi
- Culture 12.10.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Rose Wylie at Serpentine Galleries
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet the Furniture Designer, Cam Crockford