A: Whether I’m dressing myself or a table, I love to mix colors and patterns. This summer I’ve been pairing different shades of blue with white. Since returning from a family vacation in Italy, I have been combining hand-painted Italian pottery with cobalt blue glasses. The combination makes for a great setting — casual but elegant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Culture 3.1.18 Spring 2018: Spotlight on Artist Luke Edward Hall
- Entertaining 2.24.18 Spring 2018: Top 5 Cinematic Interiors
- Entertaining 2.23.18 Spring 2018: David Hicks 101
- Entertaining 2.18.18 Spring 2018: Most Wanted, the Lettuce Ware Collection
- Entertaining 2.14.18 Spring 2018: In the Words of David Hicks