A: Whether I’m dressing myself or a table, I love to mix colors and patterns. This summer I’ve been pairing different shades of blue with white. Since returning from a family vacation in Italy, I have been combining hand-painted Italian pottery with cobalt blue glasses. The combination makes for a great setting — casual but elegant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 10.15.18 To Visit: The Hoxton, Brooklyn
- Entertaining 10.13.18 Happy Times: Meet Artist Vladimir Kanevsky
- Entertaining 10.11.18 To Read: Interior Designer Paloma Contreras’s Dream Design Live
- Entertaining 10.9.18 Happy Times: Spotlight on Chef Lori A. Stern’s Floral Cookies
- Entertaining 10.4.18 Happy Times: Did You Know? The History of Carnations