A: Whether I’m dressing myself or a table, I love to mix colors and patterns. This summer I’ve been pairing different shades of blue with white. Since returning from a family vacation in Italy, I have been combining hand-painted Italian pottery with cobalt blue glasses. The combination makes for a great setting — casual but elegant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 4.23.19 Breakfast in Bed with Carlos Mota
- Entertaining 4.9.19 Just One Thing: Cherry Blossoms
- Entertaining 4.5.19 Entertaining on Location: An Intimate Dinner Party in Japan
- Entertaining 4.4.19 Cocktails at the Tory Burch Boutique in Ginza
- Entertaining 3.29.19 Cocktails and a Q & A with Chef Floyd Cardoz of Bombay Bread Bar