Italy’s fashion flock gathers in Rome every summer for Altaroma fashion week, which culminates with the annual Who is on Next competition. Vogue Italia Editor-in-Chief Franca Sozzani (pictured above) led a stellar panel of judges — which included Suzy Menkes — on Saturday in choosing this year’s best young fashion talent for womenswear. This year’s winner was Greek designer Angelos Bratis who wins the honor of showing at Milan fashion week in September. Here’s to taking risks and following dreams.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014