Italy’s fashion flock gathers in Rome every summer for Altaroma fashion week, which culminates with the annual Who is on Next competition. Vogue Italia Editor-in-Chief Franca Sozzani (pictured above) led a stellar panel of judges — which included Suzy Menkes — on Saturday in choosing this year’s best young fashion talent for womenswear. This year’s winner was Greek designer Angelos Bratis who wins the honor of showing at Milan fashion week in September. Here’s to taking risks and following dreams.
More to explore in Style
- Style In Memoriam: Oscar de la Renta Tue, Oct 21, 2014
- Style Gogoluxe’s Ramya Giangola On: Mixing Prints Sun, Oct 12, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on 9to5Chic’s Anh Sundstrom Mon, Oct 6, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Models Talk Time Sun, Oct 5, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on Editor Kate Betts Thu, Oct 2, 2014