Remember when, as a child, you learned that old adage to never judge a book by its cover? We’re going to take a stand and say that, well, sometimes you should — when it comes to organizing your bookshelves, that this. Try organizing your books by color, so the ones with pink spines bleed into the reds, then the purples… Above, in the spirit of our Rosemont floral print for fall, a selection of our favorite blue covers for decor inspiration.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 5.19.18 To See: Göran Hugo Olsson’s That Summer
- Culture 5.18.18 Just One Thing: Polaroids
- Culture 5.16.18 To Do: Wayne Thiebaud at The Morgan Library & Museum
- Culture 5.6.18 Mother’s Day: Editor Sarah Harrelson on Advice to Working Mothers
- Culture 5.2.18 Mother’s Day: Jessica Kerwin Jenkins on Raising Mermaids in Maine