Remember when, as a child, you learned that old adage to never judge a book by its cover? We’re going to take a stand and say that, well, sometimes you should — when it comes to organizing your bookshelves, that this. Try organizing your books by color, so the ones with pink spines bleed into the reds, then the purples… Above, in the spirit of our Rosemont floral print for fall, a selection of our favorite blue covers for decor inspiration.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 11.21.17 Dr. Samantha Boardman On: The Psychology of Home & Hearth for the Holidays
- Culture 11.21.17 To Read: Books About Coming Home
- Culture 11.15.17 Meet the photographer: André Vicente Gonçalves
- Culture 11.11.17 Word of Mouth: Sotheby’s Jacques Grange Auction
- Culture 11.7.17 Entrepreneur Issue: TheSkimm Founders Share Their Best Business Advice