Need a little travel inspiration? Head to Kauai in Hawaii and follow these Tory Daily recs for a glimpse at vacation paradise.
Palmwood is hidden away on a private five-acre estate surrounded by the lush hills of Moloa’a — and still a short hop to all the island’s beaches and attractions. The breakfast eats, locally sourced and prepared by the owners, are divine.
Tunics, tunics, tunics — they’re a summertime essential, easy and effortless. For a dose of feminine charm, try Tory’s Luna top, which features soft pleats in the back and floral embroidery along each sleeve.
There’s no shortage of amazing food here, from the fresher-than-fresh produce at Hanelei farmers’ market to the healthy treats at Kalalea Juice Hale and Wailua Shave Ice. For a restaurant with a view, check out Hukilau Lanai, which works directly with local fisherman and supports the Monteray Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch.
One word: Nature. No visit to Kauai is complete without luxuriating in the best nature has to offer. We recommend the Queen’s Bath tide pools, the beaches at Moloaa Bay and Anini, the hiking trail along Nā Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon….
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.29.18 Wellness Issue: Art Dealer & Auctioneer Simon de Pury on Romania’s Therme București
- Travel 1.26.18 Wellness Issue: Ally Walsh & Casey Wojtalewicz’s Insider Guide to Healthy Living in L.A.
- Travel 1.26.18 Wellness Issue: Best Hot Springs & Thermal Spas Around the World
- Travel 1.17.18 Video: Tory’s Love Letter to Tokyo
- Travel 1.9.18 To Visit: Tokyo’s Yakumo Saryo Restaurant