London native Harley Viera-Newton first captured her New York following by spinning at late night favorites like The Jane and Lit. She’s been named a brand ambassador for Dior Beauty and recently signed with Jay-Z’s label Roc Nation. Here, the DJ and model captures a cool, laid-back spirit with her summer playlist — perfect for your next beach barbecue or drive with the windows down. Listen now on Spotify.
1. Under Cover of Darkness — The Strokes
2. This Must Be the Place — Talking Heads
3. Go Outside — Cults
4. Feels Like a Lifetime — Grand Rapids
5. Ciao — Lush
6. 59 — 1990s
7. Write About Love — Belle and Sebastian
8. Da Da Da — Trio
9. How Far We’ve Come — Dawes
10. Pumped Up Kicks — Foster the People
More to explore in Music
- Music 11.4.17 Entrepreneur Issue: Strong & Stronger Playlist
- Music 10.14.17 Meet the Band: Miss Velvet & the Blue Wolf
- Music 10.6.17 Tory’s Playlist: Did Someone Say Cocktails?
- Music 8.31.17 Music Issue: To Read, What Is Hip-Hop?
- Music 8.30.17 Music Issue: Singer-Songwriter Mafalda’s Guide to New York City