If you’ve ever been to Bali, it’s pure bliss — glorious beaches, endless ocean views, lush jungle foliage, incredible spas, surf, seafood… And we’re bringing that slice of island heaven to you, courtesy of the mixologists at Bali’s COMOUma Ubud resort. Here, they share their recipe to its famous Uma Mojito.
60 ml Bacardi rum
20 ml spiced syrup
1 lime wedge
1 pinch fresh mint leaf
Add the mint, lime and spiced syrup into an old-fashioned glass, and muddle. Add rum, then crushed ice, until glass is half filled. Churn well with bar spoon and add crushed crush to fill the glass. Top with a dash of soda.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 8.20.17 Did You Know? D. Porthault’s Legendary Linens
- Entertaining 8.18.17 Spotlight On: Schumacher’s Tori Jones
- Entertaining 8.17.17 Interior Designer Mark D. Sikes’ Ode to Blue & White
- Entertaining 8.16.17 Land of Belle’s Annabelle Moehlmann On: My Favorite Blue-&-White Interiors
- Culture 8.15.17 Inspiration: Blue & White Book Covers