I love the ocean. Any chance I can, I am in or near the water. Bel Azur was inspired by the sea — the fresh air, wind and sun. It’s escape in a bottle.
What are the notes in the fragrance?
A burst of bergamot for brightness and to rejuvenate, neroli and peony and, of course, vetiver. Vetiver, with a creamy cedarwood, warms the skin.
How do you wear it?
We have it in the Eau de Parfum spray (100 ml and 50 ml), which I spritz for casual summer evening entertaining. During the day, I carry the rollerball in my bag. My mother taught me — a dab behind the ears, at the base of the neck and at the wrists.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty 1.2.18 Getaway Issue: Beauty Entrepreneur Celia Forner’s Guide to Majorca
- Beauty 11.25.17 Small Business Saturday: Meet the Entrepreneur, Bed of Nails’ Candice Idehen
- Beauty 9.8.17 Spring/Summer 2018: Backstage Beauty & Hair
- Beauty 7.9.17 Spotlight On: Bel Azur
- Beauty 7.8.17 Tory On: Bel Azur