The O.G. of art fairs is back: Art Basel arrives on June 15th. For four days, the art world will converge in Basel, Switzerland, for a full roster of events and exhibitions. In addition to the miles and miles of gallery showings, there will be 22 site-specific works located in the city’s main square plus a installation-cum-amusement park by Claudia Comte, which will include activities such as darts, mini golf, bowling and dancing competitions. Want a front-row seat from the comfort of your couch? Aside from being a voyeur on Instagram, you can watch all the talks as they’re live-streamed on the Art Basel YouTube channel. Panel participants include artist Annette Messager and curators Kasper König and Hans Ulrich Obrist.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 6.23.17 Meet the Artist: Jocelyn Hobbie
- Culture 6.21.17 What’s Your Sign? Cancer
- Culture 6.20.17 To Do: Walasse Ting at Hong Kong’s Alisan Fine Arts
- Culture 6.15.17 Entrepreneurs: Iksel Decorative Arts’ Mehmet & Dimonah Iksel
- Culture 6.13.17 Lauren Bush Lauren On: New York’s FEED Shop & Café