There’s also a fantastic cocktail menu, by beverage director Jason Eisner, which is sure to please attending carnivores, too. The house margarita is a must-try — it’s made with tequila reposado, agave, lime, orange bitters and a sweet orange salt rim. Other creative concoctions include the Sorry Ms. Jamson (apricot jam, habanero bitters, lemon, mezcal, float of tempranillo), Boozy Popsicle (pineapple jalapeño popsicle, tequila blanco) and a trio of drinks incorporating 100% organic cannabinoid oil — medical marijuana card not required.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Culture 8.15.17 Inspiration: Blue & White Book Covers
- Entertaining 8.13.17 Entertaining 101: Tory’s Mom, Reva, Shares 3 Hostess Lessons
- Entertaining 8.11.17 Kate Bosworth On: The Best Summer Parties
- Entertaining 8.9.17 Editors’ Tip: Top 10 Hostess Gifts
- Entertaining 7.22.17 Recipe: Uma Mojito from Bali’s COMO Uma Ubud