There’s also a fantastic cocktail menu, by beverage director Jason Eisner, which is sure to please attending carnivores, too. The house margarita is a must-try — it’s made with tequila reposado, agave, lime, orange bitters and a sweet orange salt rim. Other creative concoctions include the Sorry Ms. Jamson (apricot jam, habanero bitters, lemon, mezcal, float of tempranillo), Boozy Popsicle (pineapple jalapeño popsicle, tequila blanco) and a trio of drinks incorporating 100% organic cannabinoid oil — medical marijuana card not required.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.10.18 Interior Designer Beata Heuman On: The Holidays
- Entertaining 10.30.18 Flashback: Women to Watch Luncheon
- Entertaining 10.29.18 Recipe: The Marvelous Moscow Mule
- Entertaining 10.24.18 Interior Designer Ariel Okin On: Holiday House NYC
- Entertaining 10.17.18 Just One Thing: Fresh Flowers