In many ways, Soho Farmhouse functions as its own self-sufficient village, complete with tennis courts, soccer fields, a golf course, winter ice rink, movie theater and infinity pool (where you can partake in surfboard yoga sessions) plus a hair salon, spa and sauna, flower shop, boathouse, pub… Gastronomes can have their fill as well. In addition to the Main Barn restaurant — which culls its ingredients from a kitchen garden and neighboring farms; even the cheese, butter and bread are made in-house — there’s a Japanese eatery, Pen Yen, and food trucks that will roll right up to your cabin if you’re feeling particularly idle. Also available: fully stocked “bar” trucks, so you can have your English countryside escape and perfectly made dirty martinis, too.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 10.3.18 Jeanne Damas On: Life in the City of Light
- Travel 9.17.18 Happy Times: Actress Nazha on Travel Tips & NYC
- Travel 8.28.18 Happy Times: Fashion Exec Brooke Cundiff’s Postcard from Majorca
- Culture 7.26.18 Book Issue: To Visit, The Ernest Hemingway Home in Key West
- Travel 7.25.18 Book Issue: Publisher Martine Assouline’s Summer Vacation Guide