In many ways, Soho Farmhouse functions as its own self-sufficient village, complete with tennis courts, soccer fields, a golf course, winter ice rink, movie theater and infinity pool (where you can partake in surfboard yoga sessions) plus a hair salon, spa and sauna, flower shop, boathouse, pub… Gastronomes can have their fill as well. In addition to the Main Barn restaurant — which culls its ingredients from a kitchen garden and neighboring farms; even the cheese, butter and bread are made in-house — there’s a Japanese eatery, Pen Yen, and food trucks that will roll right up to your cabin if you’re feeling particularly idle. Also available: fully stocked “bar” trucks, so you can have your English countryside escape and perfectly made dirty martinis, too.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.29.18 Wellness Issue: Art Dealer & Auctioneer Simon de Pury on Romania’s Therme București
- Travel 1.26.18 Wellness Issue: Ally Walsh & Casey Wojtalewicz’s Insider Guide to Healthy Living in L.A.
- Travel 1.26.18 Wellness Issue: Best Hot Springs & Thermal Spas Around the World
- Travel 1.17.18 Video: Tory’s Love Letter to Tokyo
- Travel 1.9.18 To Visit: Tokyo’s Yakumo Saryo Restaurant