In many ways, Soho Farmhouse functions as its own self-sufficient village, complete with tennis courts, soccer fields, a golf course, winter ice rink, movie theater and infinity pool (where you can partake in surfboard yoga sessions) plus a hair salon, spa and sauna, flower shop, boathouse, pub… Gastronomes can have their fill as well. In addition to the Main Barn restaurant — which culls its ingredients from a kitchen garden and neighboring farms; even the cheese, butter and bread are made in-house — there’s a Japanese eatery, Pen Yen, and food trucks that will roll right up to your cabin if you’re feeling particularly idle. Also available: fully stocked “bar” trucks, so you can have your English countryside escape and perfectly made dirty martinis, too.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 5.21.18 To Visit: Côte d’Azur’s Hôtel Les Roches Rouges
- Travel 5.14.18 Getaway Guide: The Gentlewoman’s Penny Martin on Anstruther, Scotland
- Entertaining 5.6.18 Mother’s Day: To Visit, Paris’ Pink Mamma
- Travel 4.25.18 Mother’s Day: Cherry Blossoms Are Here!
- Travel 4.18.18 Berlin Issue: Swantribune’s Insider Guide