In many ways, Soho Farmhouse functions as its own self-sufficient village, complete with tennis courts, soccer fields, a golf course, winter ice rink, movie theater and infinity pool (where you can partake in surfboard yoga sessions) plus a hair salon, spa and sauna, flower shop, boathouse, pub… Gastronomes can have their fill as well. In addition to the Main Barn restaurant — which culls its ingredients from a kitchen garden and neighboring farms; even the cheese, butter and bread are made in-house — there’s a Japanese eatery, Pen Yen, and food trucks that will roll right up to your cabin if you’re feeling particularly idle. Also available: fully stocked “bar” trucks, so you can have your English countryside escape and perfectly made dirty martinis, too.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 8.13.17 To Visit: Hawaii’s Kauai Island
- Travel 8.12.17 Getaway Guide: Designer Cathryn Minoli’s Hidden Town of Punta Ala
- Travel 8.11.17 Postcard from Mallorca & Marrakech: Interior Designer Ariel Ashe’s Top 5 Things to Do
- Travel 8.10.17 Author Holly Peterson On: The Hamptons
- Travel 8.10.17 Getaway Guide: 24 Hours in Cartagena with Designer Paula Mendoza