Chiara Ferragni, aka Milan’s The Blonde Salad and one of Europe’s most influential bloggers, puts her own spin on our suede Brady dress.
Style Tip: Lightweight suede is ideal for year-round dressing. Wear it now with bare legs and your favorite wedge. (Wear it later layered over a long-sleeved knit and tights when it gets chillier.) Our Brady dress is a great neutral — we love how Chiara toughened up its classic silhouette with a trapper hat, distressed boots and piles of metal hardware like her favorite Pamela Love and Hermès rings.
More to explore in Style
- Style Looking Good: Thailand’s Meow Praowphan Tue, Dec 10, 2013
- Style Emily Satloff On: Gifts & Tips for the Jewelry Lover Tue, Dec 10, 2013
- Style Zani Gugelmann On: Tuxedo Pants, Two Ways Mon, Dec 9, 2013
- Style Editors’ Wish List: Top 10 Gifts Thu, Dec 5, 2013
- Style Camila Alves On: Brazil’s Holiday Traditions Thu, Dec 5, 2013