The Look: A great dress. Deceptively simple, ultra chic. Perfect for summer.
Style Tip: Sometimes it really is as easy as slipping into a beautiful dress. For summer, it’s all about choosing a look with a flattering silhouette and a bold color or print. Our Isobel Dress packs a punch of color and works with both a high, neutral heel or flats. Or go for a dress with an interesting print, like the Erin or the longer Pierre Caftan (an editor favorite).
More to explore in Style
- Style Book Issue: Tory on Fashion Books Tue, Jun 23, 2015
- Style Inspiration: Buddy & The New Bond Shoe Mon, Jun 22, 2015
- Style Author Amanda Brooks On: Always Packing a Party Dress Sun, Jun 21, 2015
- Style Pre-Fall 2015: Carnaby Street Inspiration Fri, Jun 19, 2015
- Style Pre-Fall 2015: Exclusive Wallpaper Thu, Jun 18, 2015