The Look: A great dress. Deceptively simple, ultra chic. Perfect for summer.
Style Tip: Sometimes it really is as easy as slipping into a beautiful dress. For summer, it’s all about choosing a look with a flattering silhouette and a bold color or print. Our Isobel Dress packs a punch of color and works with both a high, neutral heel or flats. Or go for a dress with an interesting print, like the Erin or the longer Pierre Caftan (an editor favorite).
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: Semi-Circle Lilium Hobo Fri, Jul 29, 2016
- Style Street Style: Blogger Jenny Bernheim’s Summer Graphics Thu, Jul 28, 2016
- Style Tory On: The Utopia Print Tue, Jul 26, 2016
- Culture Book Issue: Most Stylish Literary Characters Sat, Jul 16, 2016
- Style Spotlight On: Reservoir’s Alissa Jacob & Aliza Neidich Sun, Jul 3, 2016