Once upon a time, author Camilla Morton asked designers like Chirstian Lacroix, Manolo Blahnik and Diane von Furstenberg to illustrate their own biographies through a witty retelling of classic fairy tales. The re-imagining of Sleeping Beauty in Christian Lacroix and the Tale of Sleeping Beauty is like a little bound work of art. Stay tuned for Manolo Blahnik and the Tale of the Elves and the Shoemaker later this year.
More to explore in Culture
- Beauty 3.19.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Tenoverten Entrepreneurs Nadine Abramcyk & Adair Ilyinsky
- Culture 3.18.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Bygone Badass Broads
- Culture 3.15.18 #EmbraceAmbition: FounderMade’s Meghan Asha on Top Entrepreneur Tips
- Culture 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Introducing New York’s City of Women
- Culture 3.13.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Meg Wolitzer’s The Female Persuasion