Once upon a time, author Camilla Morton asked designers like Chirstian Lacroix, Manolo Blahnik and Diane von Furstenberg to illustrate their own biographies through a witty retelling of classic fairy tales. The re-imagining of Sleeping Beauty in Christian Lacroix and the Tale of Sleeping Beauty is like a little bound work of art. Stay tuned for Manolo Blahnik and the Tale of the Elves and the Shoemaker later this year.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.13.17 What’s Your Sign? Capricorn
- Culture 12.11.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Minnie Muse’s Colby Mugrabi
- Culture 12.10.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Rose Wylie at Serpentine Galleries
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet the Furniture Designer, Cam Crockford
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Deborah Roberts at Fort Gansevoort