Here’s one refrain you’ll be hearing this season: Put a bow on it. As seen on the Fall/Winter 2017 runways, designers are punctuating their collections with a pretty beribboned motif — Tory’s own collection includes exaggerated bows on blouses and pointy-toe shoes. Editor tip: Take a cue from the models at Tory’s show and tie a velvet ribbon around your ponytail to punctuate the look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.16.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Most Wanted, Embrace Ambition Bracelet
- Style 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Jewelry Entrepreneurs Randi Molofsky & Meaghan Flynn
- Style 3.12.18 In Memoriam: Hubert de Givenchy
- Style 3.7.18 Stylist Faye Tsui On: Hong Kong Style
- Style 2.28.18 Spring 2018: Most Wanted, The Logo Spinner Necklace