Straight from our Fall/Winter 2017 show, here’s a first look — or is that a first listen? — at the soundtrack, from the tunes that warmed up the crowd on this early Valentine’s Day morning to the runway event itself, curated by sound designer Michel Gaubert.
- Love For Sale — Fine Young Cannibals
- Night and Day — U2
- Love For Sale — KD Lang
- You Do Something To Me — Bryan Ferry
- Falling in Love Again — Bryan Ferry
- I Dare You — The xx
- Lips — The xx
- More than This — Roxy Music
More to explore in Music
- Music 11.4.17 Entrepreneur Issue: Strong & Stronger Playlist
- Music 10.14.17 Meet the Band: Miss Velvet & the Blue Wolf
- Music 10.6.17 Tory’s Playlist: Did Someone Say Cocktails?
- Music 8.31.17 Music Issue: To Read, What Is Hip-Hop?
- Music 8.30.17 Music Issue: Singer-Songwriter Mafalda’s Guide to New York City