Elephants, giraffes, high gloss models—they all look good through photographer Greg Lotus‘ lens. Impressions, an exhibit including Lotus’ work for Italian Vogue, W, Vanity Fair and GQ, is on view at the newly opened gallery of 1stdibs@NYDC exhibition space at the New York Design Center through April 15.
Above: “Elephant”, Italian Vogue, 2007
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.16.18 What’s Your Sign? Taurus
- Culture 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: To Do, Antonio Lopez at Danziger Gallery
- Culture 3.28.18 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.28.18 Spring 2018: To Read, An Atlas of Rare & Familiar Colour
- Culture 3.22.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Jazmin Grace Grimaldi & Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles