Tory’s new fragrance is inspired by the love story of her parents, Buddy and Reva. After they met, Tory’s father wrote notes to her mother, which he ran in the “wanted” section of the local newspaper. One read: “If I told you that I love you, would you hold it against me?” Her father always signed off, “Love, Relentless.”
So how do you capture the mood of relentless love? In the fragrance, it begins with pink pepper, patchouli, rose and amber. On film, it takes a crew of talents, including model Julia Jamin, director Alasdair McLellan and creative director Ezra Petronio, set against the sun-kissed filter of Los Angeles. The dreamy soundtrack, “All I Need” by Air, perfectly completes the scene.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty 1.2.18 Getaway Issue: Beauty Entrepreneur Celia Forner’s Guide to Majorca
- Beauty 11.25.17 Small Business Saturday: Meet the Entrepreneur, Bed of Nails’ Candice Idehen
- Beauty 9.8.17 Spring/Summer 2018: Backstage Beauty & Hair
- Beauty 7.9.17 Spotlight On: Bel Azur
- Beauty 7.8.17 Tory On: Bel Azur