Vogue’s Bookings Editor talks surf and Spring 2011 style.
I love my job because… I get to work with the best creative talent and watch genius at work. Every day is different and I leave the office excited and inspired.
My favorite spot for a spring getaway is… any surf spot.
I would wear this look to go… from the Hamptons to Turks & Caicos. It’s such an easy look.
The secret to traveling in style is… less is more. If you can find a few transitional pieces that can be worn with several different looks, like a great cardigan or a wide leg pant, you will always look chic without five bags of luggage.
The best piece of fashion advice I ever received was… “Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.” —Coco Chanel
My favorite charity is… Goods for Good.
My sign is… Gemini.
More to explore in Style
- Style 7.19.17 Editors’ Style Tip: Easy Glamour for Your Next Summer Party
- Style 7.17.17 Spotlight On: Lein Designer Meredith Stoecklein
- Style 7.12.17 Day in the Life: Event Planner Becky McDermott
- Entertaining 7.11.17 Tory On: Summer Parties
- Style 6.29.17 Beach Bohemia: Editors’ Style Tip, 1 Scarf, 3 Ways