Vogue’s Bookings Editor talks surf and Spring 2011 style.
I love my job because… I get to work with the best creative talent and watch genius at work. Every day is different and I leave the office excited and inspired.
My favorite spot for a spring getaway is… any surf spot.
I would wear this look to go… from the Hamptons to Turks & Caicos. It’s such an easy look.
The secret to traveling in style is… less is more. If you can find a few transitional pieces that can be worn with several different looks, like a great cardigan or a wide leg pant, you will always look chic without five bags of luggage.
The best piece of fashion advice I ever received was… “Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.” —Coco Chanel
My favorite charity is… Goods for Good.
My sign is… Gemini.
More to explore in Style
- Style Expert Guide: Stylist Jessica Zamora-Turner’s 7 Holiday Style Tips Thu, Dec 8, 2016
- Style London Issue: Blogger Lucy William’s Street Style Tue, Dec 6, 2016
- Style London Issue: Double Take, New York’s Amanda Ross & London’s Alison Ross Green Sat, Dec 3, 2016
- Style Preview: Pre-Fall 2017 Thu, Dec 1, 2016
- Style Most Wanted: Purple Purse x Kerry Washington Tue, Nov 29, 2016