If you’re an album-art lover like us, here’s a tip to boost that appreciation: Turn those covers into wall decor. Frame a few for a grid or cover a whole wall. The look is graphic and colorful and, when guests are over, it makes for a great conversation starter. You can even take things one step further and swap out albums depending on the party or time of the year — for example, holiday covers for a holiday fête. Above, some of our favorites for the season.
More to explore in Music
- Music 11.4.17 Entrepreneur Issue: Strong & Stronger Playlist
- Music 10.14.17 Meet the Band: Miss Velvet & the Blue Wolf
- Music 10.6.17 Tory’s Playlist: Did Someone Say Cocktails?
- Music 8.31.17 Music Issue: To Read, What Is Hip-Hop?
- Music 8.30.17 Music Issue: Singer-Songwriter Mafalda’s Guide to New York City