Jerry Hall, Debbie Harry, Tina Turner—they are the First Ladies of Rock. Mark your calendars now. On February 15th, Snap Galleries in London opens their new exhibition The Women Who Rock. We love this photo taken by Michael Putland of Jerry Hall, reading Playboy with herself on the cover.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.15.18 #EmbraceAmbition: FounderMade’s Meghan Asha on Top Entrepreneur Tips
- Culture 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Introducing New York’s City of Women
- Culture 3.13.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Meg Wolitzer’s The Female Persuasion
- Culture 3.12.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Model Varsha Thapa on Giving Back & Positive Thinking
- Culture 3.9.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Elaine Welteroth on Perfection (Just Say No)