Jerry Hall, Debbie Harry, Tina Turner—they are the First Ladies of Rock. Mark your calendars now. On February 15th, Snap Galleries in London opens their new exhibition The Women Who Rock. We love this photo taken by Michael Putland of Jerry Hall, reading Playboy with herself on the cover.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: Eric Morse’s What Is Punk? Sun, Oct 4, 2015
- Culture Author Gayle Tzemach Lemmon On: Resilience, TED Talks & Living in the “And” Sun, Oct 4, 2015
- Culture To Watch: Meet the Patels Fri, Oct 2, 2015
- Culture Director Nancy Meyers On: The Intern Tue, Sep 29, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Libra Mon, Sep 28, 2015