Jerry Hall, Debbie Harry, Tina Turner—they are the First Ladies of Rock. Mark your calendars now. On February 15th, Snap Galleries in London opens their new exhibition The Women Who Rock. We love this photo taken by Michael Putland of Jerry Hall, reading Playboy with herself on the cover.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 7.27.17 Book Issue: Tastemakers on Best Books to Give
- Culture 7.26.17 Book Issue: Tory on the Influence of The Little Prince & Harry Potter
- Culture 7.21.17 What’s Your Sign? Leo
- Culture 7.6.17 To Do: Kitty Chou at Hong Kong’s Ben Brown Fine Arts
- Culture 7.2.17 To Do: Ed Ruscha’s Nine Swimming Pools & A Broken Glass at L.A.’s Kopeikin Gallery