Q: I love the idea of entertaining but get stressed when it’s time to put together the guest list. What’s the key to the right mix?-Monica
A: Monica, Take a deep breathe and remember that entertaining is about bringing the people you care about together. If you are relaxed about the evening, your guests will be relaxed. Put together a group of people that you like and have a great time!
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Recipe: Tuna Melt Toast with Olive Salsa Thu, May 19, 2016
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Coconut Cake Tue, May 17, 2016
- Entertaining Meet the Interior Designer: Mark D. Sikes Fri, May 13, 2016
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Tory on Reva’s Interior Influence Fri, May 6, 2016
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Floral Cake Fri, May 6, 2016