Q: I love the idea of entertaining but get stressed when it’s time to put together the guest list. What’s the key to the right mix?-Monica
A: Monica, Take a deep breathe and remember that entertaining is about bringing the people you care about together. If you are relaxed about the evening, your guests will be relaxed. Put together a group of people that you like and have a great time!
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 8.7.18 In Memoriam: Dodie Thayer
- Entertaining 8.6.18 Recipes: Legacy Records’ Cocktail Trio
- Entertaining 7.27.18 Book Issue: Author Victoria Johnson on America’s Botanical Pioneer
- Entertaining 7.10.18 Editor-In-Chief Sarah Bray On: Must-Visit Gardens in the Hamptons
- Entertaining 7.9.18 Ice Cream Spotlight On: Milkmade