Q: I love the idea of entertaining but get stressed when it’s time to put together the guest list. What’s the key to the right mix?-Monica
A: Monica, Take a deep breathe and remember that entertaining is about bringing the people you care about together. If you are relaxed about the evening, your guests will be relaxed. Put together a group of people that you like and have a great time!
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Happiest Hour Sun, May 17, 2015
- Entertaining To Read: Dinner with Jackson Pollock Fri, May 15, 2015
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Let Them Eat Cake Wed, May 6, 2015
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Menu Mon, May 4, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Chef April Bloomfield Fri, Apr 24, 2015