Q: I love the idea of entertaining but get stressed when it’s time to put together the guest list. What’s the key to the right mix?-Monica
A: Monica, Take a deep breathe and remember that entertaining is about bringing the people you care about together. If you are relaxed about the evening, your guests will be relaxed. Put together a group of people that you like and have a great time!
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Pressed Juicery’s Recipe Book Fri, Mar 20, 2015
- Entertaining Entrepreneurs: Harmless Harvest’s Douglas Riboud & Justin Guilbert Wed, Mar 18, 2015
- Entertaining To Do: Madoo & Landscape Architect Peter Wirtz Mon, Mar 16, 2015
- Entertaining Recipe: Charles Joly’s Jolly Roger Cocktail Thu, Mar 12, 2015
- Entertaining To Read: Vogue’s Book of Etiquette and Good Manners Wed, Mar 11, 2015