Why we love it:A red lip is shorthand for glamour and confidence — and it’s especially appropriate during the holidays.
Beauty tip: Even rouge novices can dabble. If you’re new to red, try a gloss. It’s sheer, non-committal and easy to pull off. If you’re more experienced, try a lip stain — it looks modern and will last you from a party’s start to finish. If you want to go bold, opt for a vibrant red in matte, the finish of the season.
More to explore in Beauty
- Style 11.28.16 Looking Great: Models Emma Pei & Tian Yi
- Beauty 9.14.16 Spring/Summer 2017: Backstage Hair
- Beauty 9.14.16 Spring/Summer 2017: Backstage Beauty
- Beauty 5.10.16 Expert Guide: Drs. Elizabeth K. Hale & Julie K. Karen on Skincare 101
- Beauty 3.10.16 Spotlight On: Beauty Editor Napassorn “Momay” Buranasiri