- Balenciaga dress, 1967. Photo courtesy of Balenciaga Archives, Paris.
- Sketch of a 1946 dress and bolero. Photo courtesy of Christian Berard/Vogue.
- Dress and stole featured in Vogue, 1952.
Photo courtesy of Frances McLaughlin-Gill/Vogue.
- The famed “Infanta” dress, 1939. Photo courtesy of Staley/Wise Gallery, NYC.
- Flamenco-inspired dress, 1951. Photo courtesy of Henry Clarke/Vogue.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Capricorn Fri, Dec 26, 2014
- Culture Holiday Issue: Greetings from Tory Daily Tue, Dec 23, 2014
- Culture Holiday Issue: Artist Mary Nelson Sinclair on Color, More Color & Best Gifts Sat, Dec 20, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Jewelry Designer Sevan Biçakçi Mon, Dec 15, 2014
- Culture To Do: Beatriz Milhazes at Pérez Art Museum Miami Sun, Dec 7, 2014