Keith Richards is the stuff of legend—and not just rock ‘n’ roll. His new book Life honestly tells the story behind every song and real life drama of this Rolling Stone, from snipping the sixth string of his guitar to create a whole new sound to falling in love with his best friend’s girl to what he really thinks about Mick.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Dr. Sam On: The Psychology of Time Management Sun, Mar 9, 2014
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture To Do: Alex Katz at Thaddaeus Ropac Sun, Mar 2, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014
- Culture Survival Guide: Tracy Brennan’s Oscar Weekend Fri, Feb 28, 2014