The ever-chic fashion director of Tank Magazine and editor of Because tells us about her spring travel destinations and what she’ll be doing there.
Seoul — I went for the first time last year. There’s so much happening! I only went for three days, so I’m going back to really explore. I’m also going to Tehran this spring. It’s opening up and I want to see it before the hoards of tourists come in. There’s so much beauty, culture and architecture there.
What I’ll be doing…
In Seoul, I want to find the best bibimbap and Tehran — they have the best Iranian stews. I love finding out about culture through food. And then, obvously, I’ll be going through all the galleries, seeing what the “underground” culture is like. I think there is an amazing underground scene in both cities.
A great suit, a great dress and lots and lots of white shirts!
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.17.18 Video: Tory’s Love Letter to Tokyo
- Travel 1.9.18 To Visit: Tokyo’s Yakumo Saryo Restaurant
- Travel 1.7.18 Getaway Issue: Rhode Resort’s Phoebe Vickers & Purna Khatau’s Postcard from Kenya
- Travel 1.6.18 Getaway Issue: Destination Deluxe’s Vivienne Tang’s Guide to Phuket
- Travel 1.5.18 Getaway Issue: The Voyageur’s Pauline Chardin’s Guide to Marrakech