The ever-chic fashion director of Tank Magazine and editor of Because tells us about her spring travel destinations and what she’ll be doing there.
Seoul — I went for the first time last year. There’s so much happening! I only went for three days, so I’m going back to really explore. I’m also going to Tehran this spring. It’s opening up and I want to see it before the hoards of tourists come in. There’s so much beauty, culture and architecture there.
What I’ll be doing…
In Seoul, I want to find the best bibimbap and Tehran — they have the best Iranian stews. I love finding out about culture through food. And then, obvously, I’ll be going through all the galleries, seeing what the “underground” culture is like. I think there is an amazing underground scene in both cities.
A great suit, a great dress and lots and lots of white shirts!
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 10.3.18 Jeanne Damas On: Life in the City of Light
- Travel 9.17.18 Happy Times: Actress Nazha on Travel Tips & NYC
- Travel 8.28.18 Happy Times: Fashion Exec Brooke Cundiff’s Postcard from Majorca
- Culture 7.26.18 Book Issue: To Visit, The Ernest Hemingway Home in Key West
- Travel 7.25.18 Book Issue: Publisher Martine Assouline’s Summer Vacation Guide