The ever-chic fashion director of Tank Magazine and editor of Because tells us about her spring travel destinations and what she’ll be doing there.
Seoul — I went for the first time last year. There’s so much happening! I only went for three days, so I’m going back to really explore. I’m also going to Tehran this spring. It’s opening up and I want to see it before the hoards of tourists come in. There’s so much beauty, culture and architecture there.
What I’ll be doing…
In Seoul, I want to find the best bibimbap and Tehran — they have the best Iranian stews. I love finding out about culture through food. And then, obvously, I’ll be going through all the galleries, seeing what the “underground” culture is like. I think there is an amazing underground scene in both cities.
A great suit, a great dress and lots and lots of white shirts!
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 6.28.18 Meet the Travel Blogger: Spirited Pursuit’s Lee Litumbe
- Style 6.28.18 Summer Getaway: Actress Calu Rivero in Cannes
- Travel 6.20.18 Author Amanda Brooks On: Being a City Girl in the Country
- Travel 6.15.18 Land of Belle’s Annabelle Moehlmann On: Top 3 Travel Destinations
- Travel 6.13.18 To Visit: Thyme in Cotswolds, England