Today, the trio behind Experimental Cocktail Club have taken over the helm, but left pretty much everything intact, from its plush boudoir-style vibe to its Art Nouveau chandelier, Bernard Buffet paintings and signature fern-patterned carpeting. There’s a nod to its origin on the cocktail menu, too. The Bel de Nuit, made with cachaça, vermouth and lemon juice, is named after a 2007 biography on Nanty himself.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 5.10.18 Mother’s Day: Recipes from The Missoni Family Cookbook
- Entertaining 5.9.18 Mother’s Day: Inside the Private Gardens of the Design World
- Entertaining 5.9.18 Mother’s Day: Most Wanted, Oiseau Tableware
- Entertaining 5.6.18 Mother’s Day: To Visit, Paris’ Pink Mamma
- Entertaining 5.5.18 Mother’s Day: Editors’ Decor Tip